Do you understand Turkish songs completely?

Обсуждение турецкой музыки, артистов, эстрады, номинации лучших турецких песен и т.п.
Hello,

My question is for Russian people.
Do you like Turkish songs/music and do you understand them completely?

I really wonder that question's answer. What is Russians opinions when they listen? And if person have learnt Turkish, does it make clear to understand? Or do that songs come to hear as nonesense?

Thanks
IstanbulGrad
странствующий суфий

Hello,

I really wonder that question's answer. What is Russians opinions when they listen? And if person have learnt Turkish, does it make clear to understand? Or do that songs come to hear as nonesense?

Thanks

Personally, I like turkish music and believe that I understand the lyrics of the songs completely.
The impressions after listening to a song differ depending on the talent of the singer and harmony of melody. Yes, some songs seem to be nonesense, but it happens in all languages. Because mostly it's just a part of business and some people eager to get money as fast as they can and produce such stupid songs.
турецкий с Гёкяном, арабский с Кенаном
p@p@ty@
Чародейка

Фото: 131

Hello,

Thanks

Personally, I like turkish music and believe that I understand the lyrics of the songs completely.
The impressions after listening to a song differ depending on the talent of the singer and harmony of melody. Yes, some songs seem to be nonesense, but it happens in all languages. Because mostly it's just a part of business and some people eager to get money as fast as they can and produce such stupid songs.

It can be said that Turkish songs are not universal. Whoever reads Dostoyevski's Crime and Punishment roman, they all get the same things mostly. I mean that, listening turkish music may give impression, but if you want to obtain what is it about, you need to meanings of the words contained in the song or the poem. Beside this, you need to look who wrote it and what him/her feeling was and what situation (year, etchnicity, politics) of turkey was. You need to know these to understand it completely.

So, my opinion is Turkish songs are not universal but it is not bad thing. I am chanceful to know Turkish as main language. I wish all people knew it like their main language to feel flavour. :)

If I return my question, are Russians understand Sezen Aksu's songs, Nazım Hikmet's poems, is it possible to heard of Ahmet Kaya ,who is not understood turkish people too, in Russia?
IstanbulGrad
странствующий суфий

I found an example :)

It is like this:

When Fyodor Dostoevsky was twenty-eight, he was arrested by the
Czar's secret police and sentenced to death, along with other
members of a group that supported revolutionary political and social
ideas. (His particular crime was publishing illegal articles
advocating changes in Russian society.) When the prisoners were
bound and waiting to be shot
, and as the Czar's firing squad readied
for the execution, a royal messenger dramatically announced a
reprieve. The men's lives were spared.
The spectacular salvation had been prearranged. The Czar had
merely wanted to frighten the men and demonstrate his power.
Dostoevsky got the message. More important, his escape from death-
followed by four years of imprisonment in Siberia- had an enormous
impact on his life and work.

In Crime and Punishment roman, , Raskolnikov,
the main character, suddenly feels "a boundlessly full and powerful
life welling up in him." He compares the emotion to the reaction of "a
man condemned to death and unexpectedly reprieved."

If people know Dostoyevski's real happened event, they get Raskolnikov's feeling completely, see the paralellism, and with them, in my opinion, people understand the roman entirely.
IstanbulGrad
странствующий суфий

I don't want to disappoint you, but Dostoyevsky is not the only Russian writer. Moreover, besides Nazim Hikmet there're lots of other representatives of Turkish literature. As for Sezen Aksu, I don't like her melancholy mood and voice. But admit that she is an authority in music industy of Turkey; as well as a good besteci.
турецкий с Гёкяном, арабский с Кенаном
p@p@ty@
Чародейка

Фото: 131

Модератор

basarili_007

Фильтры

Навигация

Вернуться в Турецкая музыка и не только турецкая